GN Hypernova Gen 1.0 300 Cricket Bat
Feel like a pro cricketer with the Hypernova 1.0 300 Star Cricket. Using the profile preferred by some of the game’s great players, the Hypernova will empower you to take your game to a new level this season.
The mid-low sweetspot offers a pronounced hitting zone, and the bat is specifically engineered to pick up lighter than ever before.
Hand speed and power come as standard with the Hypernova, meaning you’ll be striking the ball to the boundary more often than ever before.
The long, sweeping spine and large edges give this cricket bat a really imposing feel. Looking down in your stance to see Hypernova boost your confidence – and make opposition players despair.
Aesthetically, the Hypernova 1.0 cricket bat is a stunner. Tonal blues and a metallic red join forces with fluorescent yellow to create an eye-catching design that is sure to be popular.
- Profile: Large hitting area with mid to low sweet spot, long sweeping spine and edges.
- Face: Flat Face for increased profile.
- Pick up: Lower balance point to generate power and bat speed, innovative shaping ensures outstanding pick up.
- Edges: Large edges to match the spine.
- Toe: Square.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Traction Grip - High performance maximum grip.
- Finish: Extratec
- Weight: 2lb8-2lb12oz