If you prefer a more traditional look to your batting gloves, the Ultimate 450 gloves - part of the Classic family – will appeal to you. Designed for club and junior cricketers, the Ultimate 450 gloves offer great protection and durability, making them superb value for money.
Designed to be used straight out of the packet, the gloves feature pre curved fingers, with an overlay casing on all the fingers which serves as fantastic protection.
The tri-layered gloves absorb impact from fast bowlers, giving batters peace of mind to focus on what matters: their bating.
Diffuser and vapour foam add to the protection on these gloves, but keep weight down which is particularly crucial in junior gloves.
Grade two leather palms will be hard wearing and give the user a really nice feel for the bat, while the double sided sweat band promises to wick moisture away and keep you cool and dry under pressure.
- Playing Level: Club
- Features: Traditional pre curved finger design with overlay casing on
- all fingers
- Protection Features: Tri-layer: 3D fibre shield, diffuser foam, vapour foam
- Side Bar Protection: Shield EVA, flex finger bar.
- Materials: PU, grade two leather palm, double sided sweat band.
- Protection: 4 star
- Sizes: Y, A and L
- Colour Options: White only
Please select image from theme customization
Please select Shipping Page from theme customization