Designed with junior and club cricketers in mind, the Alpha 300 batting gloves combine great levels of protection with a competitive price tag, making this a fantastic all round package.
Featuring a classic pre curved finger design, you’ll be able to take the Alpha 300 gloves straight from packet to the crease. The “sausage-style” design is a traditional look, but we’ve added some strategic splits to enhance flexibility which will be particularly useful to junior cricketers.
Tri layer protection will absorb the impact of quicker bowlers, while fibre shield on the first couple of fingers gives extra protection where you need it most.
Our Shield EVA sidebar ensures the sidebar offers fantastic coverage when you take a blow to the side of the hand – more likely in the days of 360 degree batting.
The grade two leather palm offers great feel and long lasting performance, while the double sided sweatband helps keep batters cool and dry at the crease.
- Playing Level: Club
- Features: Classic pre curved finger design with strategic splits which improve flexibility
- Protection Features: Tri-layer: Fibre shield on first two fingers, classic cotton padding with diffuser foam soft fill layer
- Side Bar Protection: Shield EVA
- Materials: Lightweight synthetic, grade two leather palm, double sided wrist band.
- Protection: 5 star
- Sizes: SJ, J, Y and A.
- Colour Options: White/Black only.
Please select image from theme customization
Please select Shipping Page from theme customization