GM Sparq DXM 909 English Willow Cricket Bat
- Blade Specs : Material - English willow /wood | Grade : One.
- No. of Grains: Minimum 8-10 grains | Light Weight - 1160 - 1200 grams.
- Bat Features: Full Profile with No Concaving - Massive edges | Pronounced bow - Improved pick-up.
- Extended Power Zone - Monstrous Hitting Area | Sweet Spot: Mid to low | Knocked-in & Ready to play.
- Ideal for Leather Cricket ball | Handcrafted by Master Craftsman in England.
- Best Bit: Pronounced Bow and Massive Edges.
- Designed for the powerful and dominating strokes.
- Ideal for: Adults | Playing Levels: Advance, Professional, Tournament players.
- Handle Specs : Treble Spring Singapore Cane Handle for shock absorption on impact with ball.
- Bat Grip Technology: Extra Soft, Ergonomically Shaped and Vibration dampening.
- Laws of Cricket - Conforms to MCC LAW 5 for maximum approved bat size.
- Available In: Size- Mens