- Incrediballs offer the most realistic performance from a synthetic cricket ball.
- Plastic cricket ball softens upon impact with players to ensure maximum safety.
- Real seam is ideal for coaching the correct finger position when bowling.
- Foam core recreates a traditional cricket ball’s bounce.
- Available in packs of 6 for juniors or adults.
- Plastic cricket balls are available in red or pink.
- Junior size weighs 90g suitable for players up to 13 years old.
- Senior size weighs 94g suitable for players 14 years old and over.
Excellent for building the confidence of junior players the plastic cricket balls outer shell softens on impact to ensure safer training sessions or senior indoor cricket matches. Combining this with the foam core means the Incrediballs offer the most realistic performance from a synthetic cricket ball.
A seam runs around the cricket balls to recreate a traditional cork ball. This seam promotes correct finger positioning, which is perfect for training any age group. Whether you’re training future ashes stars or honing your own bowling skills our training cricket balls are available in two sizes. The junior sized balls are suitable for players up to age 13 and weigh 90g. For ages 14 and up we offer the senior size which weighs 94g.
CRICKET ‘INCREDIBALL’ PRACTICE BALLS SPECIFICATIONS
- Cricket Ball Exterior: Heavy Duty Plastic
- Cricket Ball Core: High-Quality Foam
- Cricket Ball features a traditional stitched seam
- Junior (Traditional Red): 90g | 0.19lbs
- Junior (High-Visibility): 90g | 0.19lbs
- Senior (Traditional Red): 94g | 0.2lbs
- Practice Cricket Balls come in boxes of 6
- Junior Cricket Balls are suitable for players aged 13 & under
- Senior Cricket Balls are suitable for players aged 14 & above
- Traditional Red: daylight matches/training
- High-Visibility Pink: day/night matches/training
- Incrediballs are ultra-durable and can be used on any playing surface