The Atomic is an ever-popular helmet in the range from Gray-Nicolls, so we’ve added the Atomic 360 helmet to take it one step further. Features:
- Factory fitted 360 faceguard
- Robust ABS outer shell
- Size adjustment dial
- Superior ventilation system
Our Elite Junior helmet is a brilliantly performing product designed specifically for young players playing hardball cricket for the first time. Wearing a helmet for the first time can be an issue for young players, but the Elite cricket helmet is perfect – lightweight and high performance. The traditional helmet comes with a reinforced peak, ensuring extra protection and security if the ball does hit the most prominent part of the product. Coming with a factory fitted Elite grille, we ensure that the grille is securely fastened to the helmet, removing any chance of user error when fitting the item together. Our junior helmet comes fitted with an Internal Adjustment System (ISA) which allows the user to adjust the size of the helmet and ensure it fits snuggly to the head for added security. Conforming to the ICC's testing standards and guidelines, we are delighted to present the Elite Junior Helmet, a fantastic product to make the transition into hard ball cricket as easy as possible you junior players. Features:
- Traditional helmet with reinforced peak for extra protection
- ISA (Internal Adjustment System) allows helmet to fit precisely
- Factory fitted Atomic grille ensures secure fastening and protection
- Conforms with all ICC helmet testing and guidelines
This helmet is FULLY BS7928:2013 COMPLIANT. Leading the way and defining the industry standard in cricket helmet manufacturing, Masuri is the only cricket helmet manufacturer that has ISO accredited factories and processes, giving you reassurance that all of its products are made to a consistently high standard.
- Weighs approximately 950gms.
- High grade ABS composite shell.
- EPS liner for increased safety.
- New permanently attached SHREY embossed side plates.
- Improved rear retention system with cushion pads for better fit and comfort .
- New improved fixed grille for increased safety.
- Increased facial and side protection.
- Removable and washable swoppa band.
- Conforms to latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both 4 3/4 and 5 1/2 OZ ball.
- Extended at the back for increased safety.
|Junior||52 - 54 cms|
|Youth||54 - 57 cms|
|Medium||58 - 61 cms|
|Large||60 - 63 cms|
- Upgraded for 2018
- British Standard Approved (BS 7928:2013)
- ICC International Standard
- Match quality slim line shell
- Reinforced peak
- Polyurethane foam internal cavity for impact absorption
- Adjustable steel grille for protection & high levels of visibility
- Black adjustable strap with chin piece
● Traditional shape.● Processed high impact polypropelene moulded cloth covered shell. ● High impact EVA lining. Ideal of any level of cricket.
- Polypropylene high-impact resistant outer shell
- Inner shell made from impact reducing XL moulded foam and reinforced
- Shock absorbent sponge foam supports four vents for free flow air circulation
- Sweat absorbent fabric with special sweat mesh
- Fully adjustable hardened powder-coated steel-wire faceguard grill with moulded earpiece
- Available in sizes Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large
- Shrey Cricket Helmets World Renown and Brand used by Top International Players around the World
- PERFORMANCE 2.0 Steel Grill
- Weighs 920gms Approximately
- New Permanently SHREY Embossed Side Plate
- Advanced Airflow System with Cushion Pads for Better Fit and All Round Comfort
- Improved Fixed Steel Grill and Increased Facial, Side Protection for Safety
- Removable and Washable Sweatband * Confirm to Latest ICC/BS7928- 2013 Safety Standards for both Size Cricket Balls Adults and JuniorsAvailable in Navy, Maroon, Green and Black Large (60/63cm), Medium (58/61cms), Junior Sizes in Navy only - Youths (54/57cms) and Junior (52/54cms)
- 100% ABS Unbreakable
- 75 % Head Coverage
- Alloy steel specially coated with zinc and paint is used to give smart finishing
- Long life laminated foam padding with sweat absorbing cloth
- High density foam at four points is used for comfort and the padding removable and washable.
- Adjustable Steel Grill for Superior Protection.
- Very comfortable & secure fit
- SS Matrix innovative Air Flow cooling system incorporates strategically placed vents within shell of the helmet, This allow to circulate freely within the helmet, keeping players cool while the play
- Adjust nape straps by suitably rotating the knob at back of the helmet, to ensure the secure fit.